£3,900 including disbursements allowance
Part of our Inclusive Plan Range, the ‘Ruby’ is our most comprehensive package. With its additional provision of an oak-effect, veneered, coffin and two following limousines, it is particularly suited to those with large families, or who favour the idea of a more lavish farewell.
The plan includes a £1,200 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee (or interment fee, if burial), doctor’s fee and minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium (or at the graveside, if burial). It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director’s fees and services listed below:
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- An oak-effect, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse, plus bearers
- Two following limousines
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/Chapel of Rest (within 20 miles**)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Time of funeral agreed mutually between funeral director and family
- Visits to Chapel of Rest during office hours only
What is included in a ‘Ruby’, that isn’t included in the ‘Sapphire’?
- Oak-effect veneered coffin with nameplate (as opposed to the Sapphire’s basic, veneered coffin)
- Two following limousines (as opposed to one following limousine)
Plans paid over 3, 5 and 10 years are subject to a flat 4% Instalment Handling Charge, calculated annually. The above figures are calculated on the basis you pay a £250 deposit.
* If, at the time of your funeral, the £1200 disbursements allowance (+RPI uplift) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor’s fee and minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay any shortfall.
** Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director’s prevailing rate at the time of death.