Your Simplest Funeral Plan
£2,895 including disbursements allowance
New for 2017, ‘Your Simplest’ Plan is the most affordable option in our Inclusive Plan Range. Covering all the ‘simplest’ aspects of a cremation funeral, this plan is designed to help those whose budget is limited secure a quality farewell that minimises any possible further expenses for those left behind.
The plan includes an £800 allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees*. These are the cremation fee, doctor’s fee and minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium. It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director’s fees and services listed below:
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse, plus bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within 20 miles**)
- Organising the service at the crematorium
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
What are the limitations of the ‘Your Simplest’ Plan option?
- Cremation takes place Monday to Friday, before 10am
- Cremation only (cannot be adapted for burial)
- No viewing of the deceased at the funeral director’s Chapel of Rest
- No limousine(s)
- Funeral procession travels from the Chapel of Rest directly to the crematorium (not via relatives’ homes)
- Cremation takes place at any crematorium of the funeral director’s choosing, within a 30 mile radius of the Chapel of Rest
- Funeral director is selected at the complete discretion of Safe Hands Funeral Plans
Plans paid over 3, 5 and 10 years are subject to a flat 4% Instalment Handling Charge, calculated annually. The above figures are calculated on the basis you pay a £250 deposit.
* If, at the time of your funeral, the £800 disbursements allowance (+RPI uplift) is insufficient to cover the actual cost of the cremation fee, doctor’s fee and minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium, then your representatives will be required to pay any shortfall before the funeral takes place.
** Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director’s prevailing rate at the time of death.