£2,275 excludes disbursements allowance
The first of our Basic Plan options, the ‘Topaz’ provides your loved ones with the comfort of knowing that when you pass away, all the funeral director’s fees and services listed below will be covered :
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- A simple, veneered, coffin with nameplate
- A funeral hearse plus bearers
- 24 hour transfer of the deceased to funeral home/chapel of rest (within 20 miles**)
- Organising the service at the crematorium/cemetery
- Family support and guidance provided by the funeral director
- Funeral procession from home/funeral home to crematorium/cemetery
- Time of funeral agreed mutually between funeral director and family
- Visits to Chapel of Rest during office hours only
What are the limitations of the ‘Topaz’ option?
- Excludes any allowance for disbursements/3rd party fees. These are elements that contribute to the overall cost of a funeral, but which are outside of the funeral director’s control. They include the cremation or ‘interment’ (burial) fees, doctor’s medical fees, and minister’s fees. With the Topaz option, the disbursements/3rd party fees would need to be paid directly to the fineral director at the time of the funeral.
Plans paid over 3, 5 and 10 years are subject to a flat 4% Instalment Handling Charge, calculated annually. The above figures are calculated on the basis you pay a £250 deposit.
* Additional mileage, if applicable, will be charged at the funeral director’s prevailing rate at the time of death.